Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Table foods...

We have been trying for a couple months now to get Dylan on table foods.  So far, this little adventure has been very unsuccessful.  He either refuses to open his mouth or spits out whatever we put in there.  I have tried everything...bananas, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots.  I have tried to mash them, cut them into little pieces, put it on his tray for him to eat.  NOTHING WORKS!  Daycare has had no success either.

Then yesterday, it happened...he stole a chicken nugget from another child, and loved it!  So they gave him some more.  Then, gasp, he ate some green beans too!

Yeah, I did a little happy dance with the teachers when I took him in this morning.  He may have stolen that chicken nugget, but I feel like we are all winners today.

Scott said he his definitely my child since I happen to LOVE chicken nuggets, strips, tenders, whatever!

Go Dylan!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How did we end up raising a thief? I thought I taught him better. You know, all you can do is try and instill a good moral system for your child but eventually they grow up and make their own decisions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that Dylan's a wee thief, makes it evident that he's SCOTT"s child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he stole hearts when he was born so this is only fitting he steals food too.


    Yeah I been waiting to use that one. Been thinking it up all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least he went for the good stuff first! Chicken nuggets are the best! Great choice Dylan!

    ReplyDelete