Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sick Household

I have had a sick household since January.  Most everything that Dylan gets, Scott also catches.  We have dealt with colds, respiratory infections, and LOTS of ear infections.  I have been lucky not to catch anything.  Hey somebody in this house to stay well, right?

This week Scott tells me there is something wrong with his head.  It hurts...He had a doctor appointment later in the week so I told him to ask the doctor.  But in the meantime...our conversation:

Scott:  Babe, my head hurts; I think I have a tumor.

Me:  Did you take some Ibuprofen?

Scott:  No, it doesn't feel like a headache.

Fast forward a couple days at the doctor (Scott recalled this conversation for me; I wasn't there):

Scott:  My head hurts; I think I have a tumor.

Doctor:  Did you take some Ibuprofen (looking at him like he is an idiot)?


***He came home and took some Ibuprofen***

No comments:

Post a Comment