Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bandit, the friendly ghost?

Something very strange is happening in the bathrooms of our house; something that in five years of living here we have never experienced.  I came home one day to the rug bunched up in the corner of the bathroom with blood all over it.  We checked the dogs for any injuries and found nothing.  But almost every day for a month I have come home to the same situation in two of our bathrooms.  Personally, I think it is Bandit.  The dog is scared of everything and I don’t think he likes being home alone.  But the blood is still a mystery.  Everyday it is there, but there is nothing on Bandit.  So other than washing the rugs constantly, I have pretty much shrugged the whole thing off.  Scott; however, thinks we have a ghost.

The following is the exact conversation we had last weekend…

Scott: I watched Paranormal Activity 2 last night after you went to bed, and we have a ghost.

Me:  I am sure everything is fine.  We do not have a ghost.

Scott:  That is exactly what they said in the movie right before the ghost showed up.

Me:  I still think it is okay.

Scott:  I am setting up a video camera to record while we are gone.  What are we going to do if we have a ghost?

Me:  Pack up and get out.  

Before I disclose if we do or do not have a ghost; who has room to take in two adults, a toddler, and 2 large dogs?  Just kidding (sort of)!

So as it turns out, we did not have to set up a video camera.  We conducted an experiment by shutting the bathroom door to see if anything happened with the rug.  Dim the lights…drum roll please…DO WE HAVE A GHOST?

No...as I expected, the rug was fine; so that leaves Bandit.  But, does not explain the mysterious blood.

Anyone have any ideas? 

1 comment:

  1. Take him to the vet (Bandit, not the ghost). Nana

    ReplyDelete