Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dylan turns ONE!

Last Sunday, April 10, my sweet baby boy turned ONE!!  We had family and a few friends over to celebrate and had a blast.  Dylan has taught me so much in the past year and I can't wait to see what the next year brings!  Here are some pictures and video of the party.  Enjoy!






Blocks!
Dylan's "smash" cake
So confused...
Daddy, why do you keep putting this hat on me?
Opening gifts!
Seth, finding a "dark" place to nap.
Nana and Pops and Grandma and Paw Paw gave Dylan a swing set for his birthday!
Playing on the slide.
He LOVES his new Cozy Coupe from Aunt Tara and Uncle Jon!

Checking out his cousin, Addie!

2 comments:

  1. It was such a wonderful day! Thank you for letting us share in Dylan's celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING FIRST YEAR!!! SUCH A SPECIAL CHILD AND THE BEST PARENTS EVER!
    I hate to see it end but looking forward to the toddler stage!

    ReplyDelete